пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cyber pc ottawa




I like to knit socks.� There is something about turning a heel flap that makes me feel smart and wise.� Making three dimensional clothing is always fun, but there is something about socks that just make me want to sit down and cast on.� Usually.�

Iapos;m currently knitting some stuff for Chrisapos;s grandmother, and one of those things happen to be a pair of socks.� I kind of put off casting on because I knew I was going to use up some black yarn.� I donapos;t know what it is about black yarn, but the damn stuff gives me fits.� I always need extra light to count rows and stitches.� Itapos;s a pain in the ass.� However, I like Miss Virginnia and am flattered enough by her asking me to make her some bedroom socks to cast them on.

Made of worsted weight acrylic, the damn things just fly off the needles, even if I am using black yarn.� It is very satisfying.

conduit greenhouse, cyber pc ottawa, cyber pc inc, cyber pc, cyber patrol uninstall.



Комментариев нет: