воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aragorn feet link




What should I be for Halloween? Hmm? Iapos;m not choosing just for Halloween night itself, itapos;s for DJapos;s Halloween party, which is happening on the 25th..which is this Saturday. Thatapos;s also my Nanaapos;s birthday/birthday get-together with the fam. Exciting, right?
Yes yes.
Iapos;m on the telephone with Joel Brown, my boyfran, at the moment.
Now Iapos;m not. Iapos;m uploading some photos to facebook, that are long overdue. A bunch from Brianapos;s 18th birthday party at Texas Roadhouse and a bunch from Joelapos;s my trip to Tin Tin.
I do believe I told you about my car accident..but Iapos;m not sure. Someone hit Sydneyapos;s Sequoia, and we were both in it, stopped at a stop sign. They rear-ended us. It was a fun time. Actually, it was Corinne, this girl that used to be my biff, but we got into a fight I dated people that I shouldnapos;t have and yeah. D-D-D-Drama. But Sydney and I have whiplash. And Joel took me out to eat because I told him he should and he took pity on me because Iapos;m a crippled teenager. Yes. :)
My Dad got me flowers and an SMCC tshirt, and my Mom bought me chapstick and gum and soup from Chia Sen, my favorite Chinese restaurant. It doesnapos;t make my back any better, but it makes me feel nicey nice.
I get to see Joel tomorrow :) And that makes me happy.
I keep getting distracted from this entry. Itapos;s okay though. :]
Letapos;s see, what else is there to say?�Apparently this week is Spirit Week because of Battle Of The Bridge(which is also on�Saturday..hmmm..) but none of the cheerleaders decided to make posters telling anyone about it, so now no one is going to do it. Ridiculous. I think the seniors are losing their school spirit with the whole spirit week thing, because weapos;re all like..ugghh, when are we finally graduating? But, I kind of wish it wasnapos;t like that.
Ahh..so, Iapos;m going to go now :]
Iapos;m gonna eat some mini-pasta watch Indiana Jones with my parents..because Iapos;m so cool like that ;]
xo

first airplane wright brothers, aragorn feet link, aragorn feet links, aragorn feetlink, aragorn feetlinks.



Комментариев нет: