суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

communication style of african american




It just hit me: Iapos;m afraid of writing because Iapos;m afraid of being publicly weird and giving ppl the idea that all lesbians are really fucked up in the head, like me and my characters (Cath, Clarissa, Louisa, etc). Itapos;s like the New Negro. But I need to not fear this; if I express myself well, thereapos;s no reason to hold back. Look at Fun Home. She was able to put in an entire chapter on her obsessive-compulsive disorder, refer to her father and herself as gender "inverts," talk openly about both her parentsapos; total dysfunction, compare her dad to Marcel Proust... Yeah. Basically sheapos;s taken the cake, and no oneapos;s pointing fingers... Except maybe the weirdos in Missouri, with that whole library thing. Whatever, they donapos;t count.
communication style of african american, communication style mexico, communication style inventory, communication style in the workplace.



Комментариев нет: